1. Are the kitchens fully equipped?
The kitchens are equipped with a full size refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, four burner stove top, oven, blender, coffee maker, toaster, pots, pans, utensils, dinnerware and glasses for four to eight people (depending on the unit size).
2. What comforts of home can I find in my unit?
Every suite comes complete with a fresh set of linens, extra pillows and towels. A full washer and dryer, and laundry detergent are also included in every suite. Daily housekeeping is available only on a request basis (additional charges will apply).
3. What do we need to bring to the unit?
Just bring your clothes, food, money and any personal items and leave the rest to us, and don't forget to bring your ability to have fun and relax.
4. Is Internet service available?
Free Wi-Fi service in units and common areas.
5. How can Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort help me plan for my Disney vacation?
The resort offers scheduled transportation to the Disney Theme Parks. Guests at Wyndham Bonnet Creek utilizing the transportation shuttle to a Disney theme park or Downtown Disney will need a ticket to board the bus. Tickets will be sold at the resort for $7 per person per round trip including children. Additionally, Our on-site Disney Planning Center is staffed with Disney Cast Members who can assist you with a full array of Walt Disney World® Tickets, Disney Dining Reservations, and insider tips for visiting the parks.
6. Do any rooms offer whirlpool tubs?
Yes, most one and two bedroom units offer whirlpool tubs.
7. Is this a Pet-Friendly resort?
Sorry, no pets.
8. Is smoking allowed at this resort?
This is a non-smoking resort.